Zyliss Warranty Information
DKB Household is confident that our products are manufactured to the highest quality and want to ensure our customers are satisfied. If we determine the damage/defect of your item is covered under warranty, you may be issued a replacement or a coupon code for the value of your product as determined by DKB Household USA. The warranty starts from the date of purchase/delivery not from the date of first use.
We offer a 5-Year Guarantee on many of our products with the following exceptions:
- Battery-Operated Products- 2-year guarantee.
- For all other guarantee information please see individual product pages.
REASONS YOUR ITEM MAY NOT BE COVERED
- Missing Proof of Purchase- Without proof of purchase your warranty claim may be denied. Decisions of approval or denial of your warranty claim is made at the discretion of the DKB Household staff.
- Discontinued items- If your item has been discontinued and you do not have proof of purchase we will not be able to confirm a satisfactory replacement or compensation for your item.
* Our warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear.
FAQS FOR POPULAR ITEMS
- Is my salad spinner covered by the 5-year warranty?
Yes, salad spinners may be covered by the 5-year warranty. Please know, we do not have spare/replacement bowls or baskets for any of our salad spinners, replacements consist of a complete unit. Warranty claims are not approved if damage is the result of a drop or fall or improper use and handling.
- Is my pan covered by the warranty?
The non-stick coating on our pans have a 10-year warranty. The lifetime warranty for the pans covers construction of the pan, such as handles becoming loose. Many things can affect the coating on the pans, such as high heat, prolonged pre-heating while pan is empty, improper washing, etc.
- My knives are rusting, is this covered by the warranty?
Rust is the oxidation of iron caused by contact with water. This means rusting could occur if the knives are exposed to prolonged water exposure, and that is why rusting isn't covered by the Guarantee. We recommend washing the knives by hand and immediately towel drying, as this will prevent rust stains appearing on the knives. If rust does appear, normally it would only be surface and can be cleaned by using a scouring pad.
STILL NEED HELP?
If you believe your item qualifies for a warranty replacement, please complete the Warranty Claim form. Please Upload image(s) of your product; be sure to provide a picture showing the problem area if possible as well as a picture showing the brand's name. Also, please upload an image of your sales receipt to show proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase your warranty claim may be denied.
Please note, This form is for use by consumers currently in the U.S. If you are located outside of the U.S. please click here to locate a distributor in your country.
There may be some claims that require your item to be returned to our facility. In the event that you are asked to return your item, the consumer is responsible for the cost of shipping to DKB Household.