- Most orders are processed Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST
- Once orders are submitted and credit cards authorized orders cannot be cancelled.
- Issues such as lack of inventory or credit card verification may delay order processing.
- Orders placed on the weekend or holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- Orders are processed in the order that they are received.
- All of our products sold are brand new OEM and custom accessories shipped in retail or bulk packaging
- Discounts and free products can never be combined. This does not include gift cards.
- Gift Cards are issued automatically and cannot be cancelled or refunded after purchase.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses. All shipping addresses must be a physical address.
- Upon submission of your order, you will automatically be sent an e-mail to confirm that your order has been received and your credit card information has been verified and charged. Your e-mail confirmation will show the status of the item(s) that you ordered and confirm your method of shipment.
- Please be sure to check your spam/junk mail for your order notification.
Damaged & Defective Items
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your product to claim an item as damaged.
- Please take pictures and retain all original packaging including the shipment box/pack, this will assist us in filing a claim.
- Depending on the nature of the damaged item we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a damaged item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not damaged, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
- You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your product to claim an item as defective.
- Depending on the nature of the return we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a defective item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If you do wish to have your item replaced, you will be charged the amount of the new item and asked to ship the defective item back. Once we receive the defective item back, including original parts and packaging, we will issue a full refund for the item.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not defective, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
For full damaged & defective instructions, click here.
Orders placed with a shipping address within the state of California will be subject to California state tax and any necessary local taxes.
If you are an California business or government agency and feel that you are tax exempt, please contact us to learn more about how to create a tax exempt account.
Web Order Questions
How can I place an order with Zyliss?
Orders can only be placed online via our website. We do not have the ability to take orders by phone, email or mail order.
How long will it take me to get my order?
We aim to ship orders from our warehouse within 2 business days after you have completed your order. Some addresses not within mainland USA or in remote areas may take longer. Overall, please allow 3-5 days to receive your order from the date of your order confirmation.
Do you deliver internationally?
We do not ship internationally. Please get in touch with one of our International brand representatives via our Distributor information page.
What happens if my shipment shows delivered but I do not have it?
Please allow 24 hours from the date the package shows delivered before reporting the package as lost or stolen. Please check with all family members and neighbors to verify no one else has received the package on your behalf. If package has not been located after 24 hours, please contact us so that an investigation can be started and a replacement can be sent via “Signature Required.”
General Product Questions
All products are tested to EU regulations in terms of food contacts and safety. All materials used by Zyliss are unaffected by food stuffs and free from cadmium.
BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles. All new Zyliss products are BPA free.
All Zyliss products are dishwasher safe unless otherwise stated. However, we do recommend hand washing components with blades to maintain sharpness.
We offer a 5 year guarantee on our products with the exception of our battery-operated products, which have a 2-year guarantee. We take pride in developing reliable and durable products that are built to last.
Cookware Product Questions
All our Ultimate Non-Stick pans offer a 100% Nonstick Guarantee for 10 Years. The only cooking skillets on the market to make this offer. Our environmentally friendly Superior Ceramic Pans deliver 3x longer lasting ceramic non-stick performance than other pans.
A Zyliss Ultimate Non-Stick Pan's unique textured surface features advanced Swiss technology. This means that you can cook without using oil or butter and nothing sticks.
You can even use the Zyliss Cook Pans to bake in the oven. All of the Zyliss Cook Pans are oven safe up to 356° F.
Kitchen Gadget Questions
The Restaurant grater is NSF certified, meaning it has passed strict testing for restaurant quality. It has been given this distinction because its construction has a handle that better prevents food particles from falling into it and the ergonomic handle is smaller and easier to operate than the Classic Grater.
Zyliss Warranty Info
DKB Household is confident that our products are manufactured to the highest quality and want to ensure our customers are satisfied. If we determine the damage/defect of your item is covered under warranty you may be issued a replacement or a coupon code for the value of your product as determined by DKB Household USA. The 5-year warranty starts from the date of purchase/delivery not from the date of first use.
We offer a 5-Year Guarantee on many of our products with the following exceptions:
- Battery-Operated Products - 2-year guarantee.
- For all other guarantee information please see individual product pages.
REASONS YOUR ITEM MAY NOT BE COVERED
- Missing Proof of Purchase - Without proof of purchase your warranty claim may be denied. Decisions of approval or denial of your warranty claim is made at the discretion of the DKB Household staff.
- Discontinued items - If your item has been discontinued and you do not have proof of purchase we will not be able to confirm a satisfactory replacement or compensation for your item.
* Our warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear.
FAQS FOR POPULAR ITEMS
Is my salad spinner covered by the 5-year warranty?
Yes, salad spinners may be covered by the 5-year warranty. Please know, we do not have spare/replacement bowls or baskets for any of our salad spinners, replacements consist of a complete unit. Warranty claims are not approved if damage is the result of a drop or fall or improper use and handling.
Is my pan covered by the warranty?
The non-stick coating on our pans have a 10-year warranty. The lifetime warranty for the pans covers construction of the pan, such as handles becoming loose. Many things can affect the coating on the pans, such as high heat, prolonged pre-heating while pan is empty, improper washing, etc.
My knives are rusting, is this covered by the warranty?
Rust is the oxidation of iron caused by contact with water. This means rusting could occur if the knives are exposed to prolonged water exposure, and that is why rusting isn't covered by the Guarantee. We recommend washing the knives by hand and immediately towel drying, as this will prevent rust stains appearing on the knives. If rust does appear, normally it would only be surface and can be cleaned by using a scouring pad.
STILL NEED HELP?
If you believe your item qualifies for a warranty replacement, please complete the Warranty Claim form. Please Upload image(s) of the product; be sure to provide a picture showing the problem area if possible as well as a picture showing the brand's name. Also, please upload an image of your sales receipt to show proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase your warranty claim may be denied.
For current tax regulations, Click Here.
For a list of brand partners, Click Here.
Interested in Volume Pricing? Click Here
For our full return policy. Click Here.
Interested in working for DKB Household? Click Here.
We love hearing from our customers. If you have a question about our products or making an order, we can help.
For any comments or questions please contact us by phone or email.
Customer service: 949-699-1884
We are available Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm PST
Please do not return items to us without contacting us first. We cannot be held responsible for items returned without approval and subsequent repairs, refunds or credits may not be possible.
Our mailing address is:
3467 APEX PEAKWAY
APEX, NC 27502-5757
Please note, if you are a consumer based outside of the United States and wish to enquire about a guarantee claim, aftersales, buying our products etc, it is best to contact either the retailer from where you purchased the item - or you can contact the Zyliss Brand Representative in the country of purchase.