Prep: 10 minutes
Serves 4 (to serve with a pasta dish)
- 30g Pine nuts
- 30 Parmigiano
- 4 x Roasted red peppers from a jar
- 4 x Sundried tomatoes from a jar
- 2 x Tbsp oil from the sundried tomato jar
- 2 x Garlic cloves – roughly chopped
- 10g Fresh basil – roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper to season
- Add all ingredients to the food processor, blend until combined and has a smooth consistency.
Roasted red pepper pesto works well with various foods and dishes, my top two ways to use it is with pasta (which I garnish with fresh basil as pictured), and pesto baked cod.
If you enjoy a bit of a kick add some fresh chilli when blending the ingredients, chilli flakes also work just as well.