by Sandhya Hariharan - @sandhyaskitchen
Easy Loaded Nachos Sheet Pan is Mexican-inspired and can be made in 20 minutes flat. It has so much flavor and is so simple and easy to make. Simply layer your ingredients on a Zyliss Oven Baking Tray and bake until the cheese is melted. We love sheet pan dinners, especially because it's quick and requires less clean up. It is a fantastic meal for busy weeknights as well as party food that is crowd pleasing.
Loaded Nachos are also super versatile. You can even customize each side of the pan with different types of nachos and toppings. How convenient is that! I like to serve with fresh avocado, jalapenos, tomato, onion and sour cream. Customize with more or less toppings of your preference. Most importantly serve them as soon as you make it! Here's a super fun cheesy loaded veggie nachos meal that's ready in 20 minutes.
Preparation Time: 14 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Tray Selection: Zyliss Nonstick Baking Tray
Ingredients (Serves Four)
- Tortilla chips enough to cover the pan
- 1 can vegetarian chili, 392g
- 100g cheddar cheese
- 150g red Leicester cheese
- 1 vine tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Sour cream as needed
- Fresh cilantro
- Avocado, sliced
Preheat oven to 392°F.
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the baking tray. Top with cheese and vegetarian chili.
- Now layer with another layer of chips, vegetarian chili and cheese.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese have melted.
- Now add all your favorite toppings - tomato, red onion, avocado, jalapeno, cilantro leaves and sour cream.
- Serve immediately!