Prep & Cook
Makes 12 Servings
- 5 large russet potatoes peeled and washed
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot on the stove and add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and return to potatoes to your pan. Mash potatoes with the Zyliss Stainless Steel Potato Masher, gradually adding butter, mayonnaise, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Lastly stir in your favorite cheese!
Products Used In this Recipe:
Zyliss Stainless Steel Potato Masher
The Zyliss Potato Masher is crafted from premium quality stainless steel with soft touch handle for secure grip. The masher features an integrated hanging hook for easy, sleek storage. Integrated silicone bowl scraper removes everything you mash from bowl for less waste. Features small inner holes and larger outer holes for quick mashing without leaving any lumps behind. Dishwasher safe.
Focusing on functionality, durability, design, cleanliness and safety, Zyliss has relied upon a heritage of excellence that began in Switzerland over 60 years ago. Building on this time-held tradition, the company has advanced to produce and distribute kitchen equipment that is world-renowned. Zyliss has pioneered the design of more than 200 kitchen essentials, with quality and engineering that cannot be duplicated.Buy it Now