- 4.5 in. Paring Knife perfect for peeling and paring fruits and vegetables
- Safety touchpoints on top of blade for a more controlled "rocking" motion and comfort rest for thumb/index finger
- Antibacterial protected and contoured handle for both large and small hands creating hassle-free maneuvering
- High quality German steel is razor sharp, rust-resistant, durable, tarnish-free and easy to re-sharpen
- Lifetime Zyliss Warranty - Dishwasher Safe remaining sharp wash after wash
Zyliss Control Knives are available as a highly innovative range of cutlery designed to revolutionize the way we use kitchenware. Masterfully crafted from razor sharp German steel, all Zyliss Control Knives include a safety touchpoint that allows for increased precision when using a "rocking" motion. The addition of non-slip touchpoints increases maneuverability and comfort while ensuring a safe grip every time. Unlike other brands, Zyliss has elected to use antibacterial and contoured handles that will rest comfortably in all hands. Regardless of hand size or grip, you'll find a perfect balance of comfort and precision control with this paring knife. This Zyliss Paring Knife is perfect for peeling and paring fruits and vegetables. All Zyliss Premium Forged Knives are dishwater safe.
Focusing on functionality, durability, design, cleanliness and safety, Zyliss has relied upon a heritage of excellence that began in Switzerland over sixty years ago. Building on this time-held tradition, the brand has advanced to produce and distribute kitchen equipment that is world-renowned. Zyliss has pioneered the design of more than 200 kitchen essentials, with quality and engineering that cannot be duplicated.
The Zyliss Lifetime Warranty ensures that all Zyliss Premium Forged Cutlery will remain free from defects in material and workmanship for 25 years.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher Safe
- Warranty: 25 Years
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 0.83 x 8.9 x 0.63 in.
- Weight: 0.12 lbs.
Q: Are Zyliss products made from materials that are food safe?
A: All products are tested to EU regulations in terms of food contacts and safety. All materials used by Zyliss are unaffected by food stuffs and free from cadmium.
Q: Can I put my Zyliss products in the dishwasher?
A: All Zyliss products are dishwasher safe unless otherwise stated. However, we do recommend hand washing components with blades to maintain sharpness.
Q: What is BPA?
A: BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles. All new Zyliss products are BPA free.
Q: What is the Zyliss Lifetime Warranty?
A: The Zyliss Lifetime Warranty ensures that all Zyliss Premium Forged Cutlery will remain free from defects in material and workmanship for 25 years.
Zyliss Control Paring Knife, Premium German Steel, 4.5-inch - E920151U Videos
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
We make it as easy as possible to ensure you get the lowest prices available:
Send A Request Now
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.
Direct From Warehouse Pricing